"Whenever light warming layer is needed and fleece is not up to the task, it’s the Wolfound to the rescue. This lightweight jacket was designed as an insulation layer, either standalone or combined with some outer layer. The Climashield® Apex™ insulation (same as in Level 7 Jacket) keeps the user warm in all conditions. It dries lightning-fast when wet. Outer Nylon shell is breathable, yet protects the insulation from damage and the wearer from light wind and rain. VersaStrech® fabric panels in armpits improve air circulation and enhances comfort, while cuffs of the same fabric keep sleeves closed, trapping the warm air and preventing wind from chilling arms. Soft fleece collar lining enhances wearing comfort and prevents abrasions. Lower front pockets are fleece lined for warmth. The Wolfhound Jacket is easily compressible and can be packed tight without insulation properties lost. Discreet velcro panel at left upper sleeve provides easy personalization. Outstanding warming properties, high breathability, light weight and high compressibility – all combine to make Wolfhound a perfect all-year garment for all outdoor enthusiasts (and more).
ID panels dimensions:
- Left arm patch panel: 9 x 10.5 cm / 3.5 x 4.1 in"
Material: WindPack Nylon
• Climashield® Apex™ insulation (67 g/m2)
• Lightweight and compressible
• Armpits and cuffs of thinner, elastic VersaStretch® fabric
• Front YKK® zipper with wind flap
• Velcro ID panel on left upper sleeve
• Two lower front zippered external pockets
• External zippered chest pocket
• Internal zippered pocket
• Fleece lined collar
• Bottom-adjustable by elastic drawstring
• YKK® zippers
• Compression bag included